I buy all of Nancie McDermott’s books. Her recipes are delightful and I always feel like she is in the kitchen with me.. teaching me how to make her terrific dishes whether they be cakes or Asian meals. Today, I have the honor of giving away her new book, Simply Vegetarian Thai Cooking: 125 Real Thai Recipes. You will have a chance to win her book by entering this giveaway and in addition will also receive a copy of my newest book, A Life of Spice,
About Nancie: “Nancie McDermott is a North Carolina native, born in Burlington, raised in High Point, and educated at the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. Her three years as a Peace Corps volunteer in Thailand gave her a lifelong love for the cuisines, history and cultures of Asia, and she has spent the last twenty years cooking, reading, traveling, writing, and teaching about Asian food. Her ten cookbooks focus on Asian kitchens, but since moving back home to North Carolina in 1999, she has taken time to look at the foods of the American South, the place she fell in love with cooking in her grandmother’s dairy farm kitchen.” — reprinted from Amazon.
In order to enter, here is what you need to do – (no purchase necessary) –
2. Follow Nancie. If you are already following them – YOU ROCK!
3. Help us spread the word about this giveaway – any way you choose – tell friends!
4. Leave a comment here and tell us why YOU should win!
I will pick the winner on June 3rd, 2015 at 6:00. p.m.
1. US residents only. NO P.O.Box please
2. One winner will be selected at random. If you win and do not respond (within a week of) when I contact you, I will choose a different winner.
3. I will ship you both books by media mail.
4. No purchase needed to enter.
PLEASE NOTE – I have purchased these books myself. No publisher or publicist or author has paid for these copies.