You will love this giveaway!! My friend, Ramin Ganeshram’s IACP -award-winning cookbook — FutureChefs! The book has a collection of wonderful recipes from kids around the US and the world. My own kids want to cook from the book. The recipes are ethnically diverse and very accessible. As always, you will also get my book, A Life of Spice, along with this one!
Ramin Ganeshram is a journalist and professional chef trained at the Institute of Culinary Education. She is the author of Sweet Hands: Island Cooking From Trinidad & Tobago (Hippocrene NY 2006; 2nd expanded edition 2010) and The Pass It Down Cookbook (Smiley Books/Hay House 2010) (with Jeff Henderson) and Stir It Up (Scholastic 2010) about a teen who gets the chance to fulfill her dream of competition cooking on the Food Network.
In addition to contributing to a variety of food publications including Saveur, Shape, Gourmet, Bon Appetit and epicurious.com, Ganeshram has written food/culture/travel articles for Islands (as contributing editor); National Geographic Traveler; Forbes Traveler; Forbes Four Seasons and many others. She is a contributor to the Encyclopedia of World Foods (Greenwood Press 2010) and award-winninge Oxford Encyclopedia of Food & Drink in America.
She has appeared on Food Network, Travel Channel, CNNfn, Good Day New York, the OWN network and other television programs, sharing her culinary expertise.
In order to enter, here is what you need to do – (no purchase necessary) –
2. Follow Ramin. If you are already following them – YOU ROCK!
3. Help us spread the word about this giveaway – any way you choose – tell friends!
4. Leave a comment here and tell us why YOU should win!
I will pick a random winner on May 30th, 2015, 1:00 p.m.
1. US residents only. NO P.O.Box please
2. One winner will be selected at random. If you win and do not respond (within a week of) when I contact you, I will choose a different winner.
3. I will ship you both books by media mail.
4. No purchase needed to enter.
PLEASE NOTE – I have purchased these books myself. No publisher or publicist or author has paid for these copies.