Thank you for all your support for my novel, Karma and the Art of Butter Chicken! I am so delighted to report that the book has found a home in the heart of so many readers! If you enjoyed the book, a huge thank you to YOU for reading it! Very grateful!
Here are some quick reviews and interviews and then I have included some fun photos from all the events this year for Karma and the Art of Butter Chicken ! More good stuff coming your way in 2017 including two new books!
- An interview in Washington City Paper with Laura Hayes
- A Day in the life on a farm reviewed Karma
- Spiceroots reviewed Karma and provides a great recipe for Insta Pot Butter Chicken!!
- A fun interview with Traveleater.net
- I was featured in an Indian book titled Dare to Be. Here is a quick review
- Whisk and Quill did a review of the book that warmed by heart!
- So happy to be on this list by the amazing Rebecca Katz
- Eat Your Books created this fantastic profile!
- Here I am on Kojo talking about Karma and the Art of Butter Chicken!
- Lisa wrote such an amazing review!!!
- A sweet mention!
- A lovely review by Salmon at Seven!