My dear readers and friends: Today is the official launch date of my first novel – Karma and the Art of Butter Chicken. So many of you have already ordered it and I am so grateful to you for your support!
We are doing a fun giveaway today to celebrate the book and I hope you will share it with family and friends!
The giveaway includes some terrific merchandise from my food and writer buddies! I have no financial affiliation with any of these folks and they have been so kind to provide these products.. I am truly very grateful!!
So – if you win the giveaway – here is what you get —
- My super talented friend Alison Stein has created a wonderful line of hand-made jewelry called The Due East Collection. One of her pieces is an ode to the the book. Featured here and it is yours to win! See below on how to enter. This is Alison’s first foray in jewelry making and I just adore her work. (PS the color of the beads you receive maybe different than the color featured here)
- One of my most fav food people, Maya Kaimal, has kindly given us this wonderful basket of her terrific food products. And it can be yours!!
- Finally, of course, books! I will be providing the winner with autographed copies of The Devil in Us, A Life of Spice and Karma and the Art of Butter Chicken. Author not included in giveaway. 😉
- You must be a resident of the US. We can only ship to US (non Po. Box) addresses
- We request that you tweet/FB this giveaway to help us spread the word. Once you do that, post a comment here and tell us you did so
- Please follow @MayaKaimalFoods and @ and @mbhide on Twitter.
- That is it! Post a little note here in the comment section letting us know you shared and followed!
- A random winner will be picked on Sept 19th at 9:00 am est time. We will inform you if you win
- Void where prohibited
Thanks for entering!
If you want to cook the butter chicken, I am delighted to offer you a free Karma and the Art of Butter Chicken Cookbook — Once you confirm your subscription to my newsletter, you will receive not one but TWO free e-cookbooks – CLICK HERE FOR FREE E-COOBOOKS